Prices and Dates
We'll Close our classes from December to end of January
Sorry for any inconveniences
All adult classes
- private one to one $180/person
- Private for two $160/person
- Private for three $150/person
- Private for four $140/person
- Private for five $130/person
- Group lesson $130 /person
* Class duration: 3hours~3.5hours
* You can obtain a discout if you arrange a private class after you finished group class (Sushi/Morin+soy)
* Gift Voucher Available
CLASS NAME : Mirin and Soy Sauce 18/2/18 (Sunday) 10.00~
CLASS NAME : SUSHI 11/2/18 (Sunday) 10.00~
Vegan/Vegetarian : 25/2/18(Sunday) 09.00~
Karaage/Gyoza 2hours class 25/2/18 (Sunday) 14.00~16.00
2hours Class ---Group Lesson $100/Person
Advanced / popular three / deep fry / vegetarian or vegan class will be arranged by private lesson.
Class open day (Please call us to discuss date and your class. )
- Thursday 5:30pm-8:30pm
- Saturday 3pm-6pm
- Weekday 10am-1pm or 2pm-5pm (Please check availability)
Shikisai Cooking offers a large range of Japanese cooking classes, but we are always happy to discuss your individual requests. If there are other Japanese dishes you’d like to learn how to cook, Shikisai Cooking is available for group lessons and home lessons. Let us know what you wish to learn, whether it is steam boats, sukiyaki, okonomiyaki, or bento box.
Classes can be customised to your needs. Simply contact Shikisai Japanese Cooking.
If you are interested in developing strong Japanese cooking skills and saving money, Shikisai recommends you book a course of classes. Courses consist of blocks of 3 or 4 classes, from basic to advanced, and include vegetarian and vegan cooking options. See our Cooking Courses.
Please call us and tell us what you would like to learn. We will find a day and class to suit you.